Portland Premises Liability Attorney
Holding the Property Owner or Manager Responsible
Were you injured on another person’s property? Did the owner or landlord allow an unsafe condition to exist, resulting in an accident that left you injured? If so, you may be eligible to receive compensation from the negligent owner. As you pursue just compensation from the accident, you will need a Portland premises liability attorney to help ensure that the maximum amount of damages are received.
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Daycare Negligence
- Dog Bite
- Slip & Fall
- Swimming Pool Accident
Types of Guests Under Oregon Premises Liability Laws
There are three distinguishing types of visitors to a property, and depending on which category you fall under, our firm can assist you in receiving the compensation that you deserve.
- An Invitee is any person who is actually invited, either formally or by an implied invitation (such as an open storefront), onto the owner’s property. It is up to the owners to ensure that the highest level of care is taken to ensure the invitee’s safety while on premises.
- Trespassers will enter onto a property without an invitation. If a trespasser is on a property and injures themselves, owners may still be held liable for those injuries. If the injured individual can show proof that the owner of the property was aware that trespassers’ frequent use of the property and allowed an unsafe condition to exist, the injured person may receive damages.
- These visitors are typically allowed onto a property to conduct business and need to be made aware of any potential hazards from the property owner before entering onto the property; however, an owner may not necessarily have to repair any hazards before the licensee enters the property.
Common Premises Liability Accidents
At our personal injury law office, we have handled a wide range of premises liability cases. From shopping malls and grocery stores to retail stores and restaurants, we are equipped to represent even some of the most complex accidents on public and private properties.
Some of the most common claims include:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Drowning accidents
- Negligent security leading to assault
- Poor maintenance of property
- Dog bites
- Stairwell accidents
- Building code violations
Need Help from a Portland Personal Injury Lawyer? Call Tim Grabe: 503-223-0022
After an injury on another person’s property, it is important that you work with a personal injury attorney in Portland to help you fight for just damages. You may be facing costly medical bills, long-term recovery, and loss of wages because of your accident. If you have been injured because a negligent person allowed an unsafe condition to exist, it is imperative that you contact our firm as soon as possible.
Attorney Timothy Grabe has more than three decades of experience assisting clients and helping them receive the compensation that they deserve. In the event that your case ends up at trial, our firm will help ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Contact the Law Offices of Timothy Grabe today to schedule your free case evaluation.