Portland Personal Injury Attorney
Helping the Injured Recover After an Accident
The Law Offices of Timothy Grabe is focused on helping injured clients get the compensation they need after suffering a serious injury. The insurance company’s concern is to maximize profits by minimizing your harms and losses. At the Law Offices of Timothy Grabe, our Portland personal injury attorney’s job is to set things right by balancing the scales of justice!
That means pursuing a fair settlement based on what is the highest realistic amount that will pay for your harms and losses so that you can get your life back. We stand ready to go head-to-head with the biggest insurance companies, highest-paid defense attorneys, corporate manufacturers, and any other parties who stand in the way of you and the recovery you are owed.
Time is money, so we fast-track cases when we can. After more than 35 years of trial experience, celebrated Portland personal injury attorney Timothy Grabe has hard-won skills that give him the edge over his colleagues in the industry. The Law Offices of Timothy Grabe will stand by your side from day one after your injury until your case is complete. We will fight for you to get the results you deserve, whether that means negotiating a favorable settlement or securing a victory at trial.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve been hurt in an accident in the State of Oregon, you have the right to recover damages from the people who hurt you. Many accident victims consider taking on their cases on their own, planning to field negotiations with insurance providers and handle court battles with defense lawyers without support. You can represent yourself, but with the help of a passionate, effective, and trial-ready Portland personal injury attorney, you can accomplish so much more:
We’ve been there before. Most people will only have one serious accident, at most, in their lifetimes. Most people will never see the inside of a courtroom or sit across from insurance sharks. At the Law Offices of Timothy Grabe, we have thirty years of experience handling these matters. We know the players, we know the tricks, we know the game. We know the ins and outs of court proceedings, insurance claims, and all other elements of a personal injury case. We won’t let anything fall through the cracks.
We know how much your case is worth. Insurance companies and defense lawyers like to give lowball settlement offers, hoping that you will accept the quick cash without truly understanding the value of your claim. With us on your side, they won’t play those games. We know how to truly value your claims, including medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages. We will make sure you know everything you need to know before you consider a settlement offer so that you are not stuck with the bill years down the line.
We won’t let big companies push us around. Our legal team has been on both sides of the table, and we have stood toe-to-toe with the biggest insurance providers, corporate manufacturers, and defense firms. We do not back down, and we do not get intimidated. We fight for the recovery that our clients deserve, no matter who is on the other side of the room.
You can focus on your recovery. With a strong legal advocate in your corner, you can forget about the burdens and complications of your legal case. Focus on your recovery, your family, and getting your life back on track. Dealing with a complicated legal claim can be a full-time job, and you have enough on your plate. Let us shoulder the legal burden and fight to maximize your recovery on your behalf.
Why Hire Our Firm?
Decades of Trial-Tested Experience
Since 1983, we have helped personal injury victims just like you seek justice for their harms and losses when caused by another person’s negligent, reckless, or intentional actions. As you navigate this difficult time of your life, we can seek out a route and result that gives you the best possible opportunity to receive full and fair compensation.
Founding attorney Timothy Grabe has been handling lawsuits for over three decades, and he’s served on both sides of the table. Tim draws from his experience representing insurance companies to make sure they don’t pull the same old tricks on his personal injury clients. He knows how they think, and he knows what arguments and evidence work against them in the courtroom. He has decades of trial experience, a passion for serving members of his community, and a burning desire to bring all of this to bear to ensure that accident victims like you get the recovery you deserve for your Oregon personal injury claim.
Dedicated Service on a Variety of Personal Injury Matters
Our firm represents a wide variety of personal injury cases throughout Portland, including work injuries, motor vehicle accidents, and premises liability. We concentrate especially on catastrophic and fatal injuries, and we take serious accident cases from anywhere across the State of Oregon.
- Serious or Fatal Car Accidents – If you or a loved one has been injured in a serious car accident, our firm can help you recover the compensation you deserve. We represent victims of drunk driving accidents, hit and runs and uninsured motorist accidents.
- Construction, Manufacturing, and Logging Accidents – If you or a family member suffered a serious injury on a construction worksite or in a factory, you might be entitled to more compensation than you know. Our third-party negligence legal team will evaluate whether you can recover additional amounts outside of workers’ compensation, including pain and suffering and other emotional damages that you and your family suffered as a result of the accident.
- Burns, Amputations, Spinal Injuries and Brain Injuries – A catastrophic injury is one that drastically alters the quality of your life. Whether your injuries prevent you from ever returning to work, or if they result in a need for lifelong medical care, we can help ensure you and your family get the compensation you need.
- Motorcycle, Bicycle, Truck, and Pedestrian Accidents – If you were seriously injured in a traffic crash, whatever the nature of the accident, you deserve compensation for the harm and the loss that you have suffered. We help clients who suffer serious injuries in traffic accidents, rollover crashes, T-bone collisions, and all other types of accidents on Oregon roadways.
- Defective Products – Manufacturing defects can be some of the most difficult cases to prove, but if a defective product hurt you or your family, you have the right to recover. Whether your oven, lawnmower, or washing machine burst in the home, your personal car or delivery van gave out in the middle of a trip, or a factory machine fell to pieces in the middle of a job, you have the right to recover against the manufacturers who let you down and caused you harm.
- Wrongful Death Cases – While money will never help ease the pain of a loved one’s death, it can help offset some of the unforeseen costs that accompany it. We can help you recover compensation for funeral costs, lost wages and benefits, loss of companionship and more.
Extensive Experience Handling Personal Injury Claims
Before working as a personal injury attorney in Portland, our founder wore a black hat for several years and worked for insurers to defeat legitimate injury claims. His decision to change paths was directed by his desire to help real people with real, life-altering injuries as they seek to get their lives back on track after suffering from another’s negligence.
A case against an entrenched insurance company that doesn’t honor its obligations to victims can be a long campaign. That is why you need an experienced attorney who has the skills, knowledge, and toughness to pursue a fair and just settlement or verdict.
We only take on a limited number of cases because we personally handle each one from start to finish. There’s power in numbers, however, and sometimes Tim will put together a team which includes co-counsel for additional support in your case. Tim knows the best co-counsel, the best medical experts, and the best consultants for all types of personal injury cases. When you hire Tim, you can trust that you will have the best trial team in your corner.
With us, you are more than just a case number. We treat every client with respect, compassion, and professionalism. Our mission is to fight for you, and we are prepared to pursue every dollar you need to move forward from your injuries.
Get the Compensation You Deserve With the Help of a Trial-Ready Portland Injury Attorney
Call our experienced Portland personal injury attorney today for a free case evaluation and find out what we can do for you.