Portland Multiple Vehicle Accident Attorney
Almost one-third of the six million car accidents that occur in the U.S. each year involve multiple vehicles. While head-on collisions and rear-end accidents are a fairly common occurrence that involves several cars, that doesn’t mean that multiple vehicle accidents are any less confusing.
As a victim of such an accident, you may be wondering who is responsible and whether you are entitled to compensation. Our firm’s goal is to answer these questions on your behalf and go the extra mile to pursue your compensation. With more than 35 years of trial experience, our team can be the aggressive legal advocate you need.
Fill out a free case evaluation form to get started with a Portland multiple vehicle accident attorney.
Can I still recover compensation in a multiple vehicle accident?
When more than just two cars are involved in an accident, it can mean that multiple people are at fault. Naturally, this has the potential to directly impact compensation awards. Oregon is a modified comparative negligence state, which means the compensation you receive is based on your percentage of responsibility for the accident.
If you are 20 percent responsible and the other parties are 80 percent responsible, your compensation will be deducted by 20 percent.
You may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Property damage and loss
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
Without legal representation, you may be blamed for more of the accident than you were actually responsible for, causing you to obtain far less compensation than you deserve. Your rights matter and a personal injury attorney can fight for exactly what you are entitled to.
Portland Car Accident Attorney with 35+ Years’ Experience
An attorney is the first person you should speak to about your accident. Avoid talking to the other involved parties or insurance adjusters, as this can cause you to unnecessarily incriminate yourself. At the Law Offices of Timothy Grabe, we are committed to fighting for you.
The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin preparing an effective claim for you. Get in touch with our office today at 971-645-7176 and benefit from experience unlike any other firm!